Categories

Friday, July 21, 2017

Story time: Finding out I was pregnant....



I have been really skeptical about posting this video but I figured it was finally time.....
In this video, I basically reflect back on life a few months ago. I talk about how I reacted and my feelings when first finding out I was pregnant. I talk about the struggles that I faced in the beginning. Though I am quite open in this video, I feel like there is so much that I left out. Being that I am still going through the motions, it hasn't been quite easy to put everything into words. I have recorded and re-recorded this video 1000x in the last few months and I am finally comfortable with how this one came out. I am speaking from my heart in this video, there is no script. Though things were/have been stressful and not the way I pictured, my daughter is the greatest gift that I have ever received. I never knew how much I needed her in my life. At the end of the day, I am human. I may not have said things in the perfect way but hopefully you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment