Categories

Friday, April 7, 2017

Call me KmacTheMommy


As many of you know, I have been trying to keep up a blog for years now and haven't done such a great job at doing so. I finally figured it out, what I want to blog about and why I want to do it. I have recently announced that I was pregnant and I imagine, you already know that. I figure what is better to blog about than my journey to baby and afterwards. I want to be able to be real with you all and share the good and bad that is involved with this new lifestyle. I want to do this because 1. I felt really alone at first. I want to share my story in efforts to help other girls so that they do not feel the way I once did 2. I want to be able to have this for myself and my daughter. I keep a journal but I also want to have a successful blog. So, this is a perfect compromise. My plan for this new blog style is to post weekly and throughout the week about things I am experiencing and different thoughts that may come to mind. So long KmacTheG, hello KmacTheMommy. Stay tuned!

Feel free to send me any questions or concerns to my email kmactheg@gmail.com or simply DM or message me on any social media site @KmacTheG. Be sure to follow me on those sites to stay completely up to date on my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment