Categories

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Can you catch a cloud and pin it down?

Day 5: What's your zodiac sign and does it match you?

My birthday is June 15th....that means my sun sign is Gemini and my moon sign is Aquarius. Overall, Geminis get a lot of crap and social media likes to make out that we are the worst sign to deal with....lies. If anything I feel like Geminis are just very misunderstood people.  


In general, I feel like my zodiac sign fits me very well. However, I don't believe that I fit the stigma that I'm one person one day and a different person the next. I know other geminis who are like that and it's kind of weird. If anything I think that my two sides are either really friendly and nice or I can be an extreme savage and really cold hearted. 


My sign is also known for getting bored easily and needing change frequently. I think that's where the scattered thing comes into play. I am a really organized person but at the same time I am all over the place.

Talking is something that I really love to do. I will be a pretty quiet person when I first meet people but let me open up to you and I never shut up. It's said we are in a constant state of learning and that Geminis love to share the information they've learned. I definitely think that is me all the way. I remember growing up and sitting at the dinner table and literally spitting out random facts. My dad and sisters would ask me all the time how I knew all this random stuff and to be honest I still have no idea where I've learned half of the information that I know. 

I embrace everything that comes with being a Gemini because I honestly feel like a lot of the traits fit my personality to a T. I bore easily, I love talking, I need constant change, moody beyond belief and very imaginative.  I honestly think Geminis are the best signs but that's probably me being bias. I love meeting other Geminis because it finally feels like someone understands me. I wish people would take more time to try to actually try and understand Geminis and their state of mind. You could learn a lot from us and plus we keep life entertaining!  

No comments:

Post a Comment