Categories

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

I'm pretty easy to get along with.

Day 4: List 5 Pet Peeves



1. When people chew with their mouths open or chew way too loudly. This right here.....boy oh boy....I just can't. I'm not sure what else to say other than I can't. 

2. When my cat licks me or animals in general lick me. Let me tell you, this is so gross to me. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. 

3. When people tip poorly or just lack restaurant etiquette. I can't stand to go out to eat with people who complain about everything, always send back their food, or blame things on the server. This is probably because I spent years of my life serving, so I know how it feels. 

4. When there is clutter on countertops/tables. I think this is something I got from my dad. Having a ton of stuff out on counters or table tops makes me feel anxious and really uncomfortable if I am around it to long. I like things in some kind of order and being around bunch of stuff makes me feel weird. 

5. When people invade my space or touch my stuff. Maybe I'm a weirdo but I hate when people sit or stand to close to me. This has been a problem because people think they can just touch my belly without asking.

This was actually difficult for me to write. People annoy me but there really aren't many things in particular that annoys me whenever it happens. I think different people in my life cause me to have different pet peeves for that particular individual. But yeah, basically we can be friends as long as you keep your mouth closed, don't let your animals lick me, your nice to servers, don't touch me, and if you have clean counters. *shrugs shoulders*

No comments:

Post a Comment