Categories

Saturday, June 3, 2017

The Stone Cold Truth

One of my goals for this month is to write everyday. Being that my blog is basically my diary, I decided why not share my 30 Day writing challenge (really 28 days because I'm a procrastinator). Each day, I will draw a random topic and write about it. This should be fun.......


Day 1: Post a picture of yourself and 10 Facts about you. 

This is the most recent picture of myself. To be honest, I felt tremendously self conscious in this two piece with a big ol' baby bump. After I stopped worrying about what everyone else thought of me in my bikini, I truly enjoyed myself at the beach. It was a tad crowded that day due to the holiday, but it was peaceful.

10 Random fact about me:

1. I'm obsessed with the color pink. I may only wear neutral colors but any and everything else is basically pink.

2. I ONLY eat the purple, blue and red gummy worms. I absolutely refuse to eat any of the other colors.

3. Traveling, even though I haven't done to much of it, is one of my biggest passions/dreams/goals. I plan to travel the world starting this upcoming year!

4. While I love my cat and cute cat nick-nacks.....other cats creep me out.

5. I want to write a book. I'm not sure about what yet, but it will be done one day.

6. I'm a huge dreamer. If you need anything extra or extravagant holla at ya' girl. I will be able to dream up the perfect anything in this mind of mine. It's a bittersweet trait because it often leaves me with high hopes for things.

7. I'm an introverted extrovert. I love to be alone and away from people but I easily can be the life of the party. Again, this is conflicting.

8. Once I have my daughter, I plan to transition to a vegetarian lifestyle. This is something I've been trying to do for years but I am going to be fully committed to it before the year is up! I plan to feed my daughter a plant-based diet as well. (Yes, you can do that. No, I do not care about your opinion on it).

9. Mint anything is my weakness. From ice cream to tea, if it's mint flavor I am happy.

10. I am a creative. I love writing, painting, playing dress up, drawing....basically anything where I can create, I love it.

Whew *wipes sweat from forehead* That was actually a lot more complicated than I imagined it to be. I'm not really sure what is considered interesting facts but hopefully they will do. This should be an interesting challenge filled with a bunch of interesting topics. Hope to see you guys stick around. I still will be posting my Weekly Pregnancy post as well. Until tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment