Categories

Sunday, June 4, 2017

We miss you.

Day 2: Something I miss



At this moment, there are a lot of things that I miss such as, being able to shave my legs without having to sit down, not having constant lower back pain, and serving tables oddly enough. Ultimately what I miss is the most is being Kaleb.

This time last year, I was completely and totally care free. My 21st birthday was right around the corner, I was dating who I thought to be the man of my dreams, I was about to leave the country for the first time ever, and I had just gotten a new job where I was making a TON of money. Everything was beyond perfect. I had absolutely no complaints. I felt like back then I was completely in tune with myself and my happiness. I was on top of the world. I miss feeling like that. I miss not dreading going to work or simply waking up in the morning. I miss feeling at peace and my only worry being if I was going to get off in time to make it to the liquor store. 

I was just beyond happy during that time of my life. It was an indescribable happiness I don't think I can explain it. With that being said, I just miss being me because this girl I have been lately is far from me. I miss smiling genuinely and laughing hysterically. I miss being around people I loved and having a good time all the time. I just want to go back to this time last year for like one day. Everything was great and I just did not know what pain was.


This blogging everyday thing is going to be difficult. I think I'm going to have to do it every morning when I wake up because they day got away from me today and I absolutely hate posting blogs this late. Anyways, I know this was pretty short but some may be longer or shorter than others. Hope everyone had an amazing Sunday. See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment