Categories

Thursday, July 27, 2017

10 BABY NAMES I LOVE BUT WON'T BE USING




Here is a short list of some of the baby names that I absolutely adore but will not be using. I had no idea that naming a child would be this difficult. There is a lot of pressure around it because this is a name that your child will have to carry for the rest of their life. I don't want my daughter to grow up hating her name or being made fun of. I wanted to stay away from the trendy names and wanted a name that would remain timeless. Being that my name is Kaleb (and my sisters have boyish names)  I did not want my daughter to have a super girly name and sort of wanted to keep up that trend. Blame my mom. lol. (hey mom, love you). Judge me if you may for my name choices, I know they are a little strange. Leave comments about the ones that you love from this list or simply names you adore but didn't choose!

1 comment:

  1. I like Harlo Avery I have a good friend whose name is Avery and it suits him well.

    ReplyDelete