Categories

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Here we are....

Part of me is sad to write this and the other half of me feels like a weight is being lifted off of my shoulders. I have officially decided that I am going to take a break from my blog for a while. I'm not sure if awhile is a week or maybe year. Who knows. Lately, writing for my blog has seemed more like a chore. Each week I have struggled to even come up with words to type and it's sort of frustrating. I love to write and I love my blog/website. I want to put my all into it and not half a** any of it, which is what has truly led me to this point.

Ever since I gave birth, I haven't really felt like myself. In a good and bad way. I honestly feel like I have been stripped from everything. Currently, I have a clean slate. I am able to start fresh. There are so many different paths in front of me right now and I'm not quite sure which one to take. It's sort of overwhelming. 

My soul seems to be telling me to take a step back from EVERYTHING & EVERYONE and re-evaluate things aka life. Over the last few months, I feel as though my blog has transformed into something that I didn't want it to be. While I appreciate the love and support that I received on my post, I realize I am more than my life situation. There is so much more to me, Kaleb, than I have been offering. The direction that my blog is going doesn't seem to have much room for growth in my opinion. I really want to take this break to get my blog to where I want it to be and how I want it to be. I will be spending this time continuing to focus on my daughter but also really focusing on myself.

Who is Kaleb? What does Kaleb want? How is Kaleb going to get there? 

Those are the questions that I will be reflecting on during my "break." 

Again, I really want to say thank you for all the love and support I have received over the months. My blog has reached so many more than I ever expected it to. I just feel like there is so much more I can offer you guys and I want to be fully invested. Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding. 

Until next time,
Kaleb McAfee 

No comments:

Post a Comment