Categories

Monday, September 11, 2017

Typical Day

430AM
Grab screaming baby
Feed baby
30 Minutes later
Burp
Change Diaper 
She's still crying
630AM
Pump
Try to go back to sleep
Jk, she's up again
Plan out day
Sing, dance, and Laugh
Drink Tea
I need to eat
Oh, she's crying
Go outside
Meditate
Repeat Affirmations
Change diaper
What time is it?
Oh, its 12pm.
Where did the time go.
Get in shower
JK, she's hungry
Feed baby
She won't stop crying
Literally, she's still crying
Finally, I can shower
What time is it?
Change diaper
I still need to eat...
Its 330pm 
Where did the day go?
Breathe.
Start Homework
Blah Blah Blah
She's hungry
Why is school so Hard?
Am I really cut out for all of this?
I still haven't eaten.
Drink tea. 
Peace and quiet. 
Jk, she's up
Finally, food. 
Yum. 
Im tired. 
Pump.
Actually, Exhausted
Tries to nap
Nope, family is home
It's loud
Ugh. 
I think I'm losing it
She's crying
Feed baby
Crumbles up To-do list
630 PM
What have I done today?
Nothing
Pump
I'm exhausted
Feed baby
Change diaper
She's fussy
Laugh, play, sing
What time is it?
1130 pm
Bath time
Read bed time story
She's sleep
Finally
Lay down 
Breathe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment