Categories

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Week 26


So, I am late on getting this up and I am frustrated with myself because I know that consistency is key. I am not sure if people actually are reading these or even are interested but if you do/are, I apologize for my laziness. I promise to do better.


So the past week was quite eventful. It was Mother's Day! People were giving me mixed feelings about whether or not I should be celebrating the holiday but I feel like it definitely applies to me. Nothing irritates me more than when people say I'm about to be a mother or  say when you become a mom. Last time I checked, I have a child. I became responsible for this child the day she was conceived. My days already revolve around this little girl, therefore I am already a mother.

ANYWAYS. I wanted to go home for Mother's day and to spend my very first one with my family. That plan fell through though because I swore I was going into labor.....I didn't. My midwife said that it sounded like my body was "stretching" *rolls eyes* Luckily, I just had a bunch of water to drink and curled up with Livy and felt better in the morning. On Mother's day, I went to a cookout and a friend took me out to dinner. It was all really good vibes and I enjoyed myself. I was nothing but smiles when I went to bed that night.

THEN, I had a 3D ultrasound. My baby girl is so precious but I swear she is already such a handful. Of course, she had her hand in front of her face and would NOT move it for anything. The more the ultrasound tech tried to get her to move, the more balled up she decided to get. We still got some decent pictures though. She told me, baby girl is currently in a breech position but I shouldn't be to worried about it for another 6 weeks.

I really can't believe how fast this is really flying by. This has really been a life changing experience. I was thinking the other day how much I really do enjoy being pregnant. I love watching my belly grow and feeling her move. Though I cannot wait to really hold my baby, I just really enjoy being able to take my baby everywhere and know she's safe. I look forward to the ups and downs of motherhood. I'm sad it's ending so quickly.

I tried to make a vlog of this week, but it didn't go so well. My camera battery died and there was a power outage in my neighborhood. I then went to the cookout and was charging my battery there but then forgot about my job as a vlogger and left the battery. *palms forehead* I may see what I can work out and will keep you guys posted.

Have an amazing week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment